Re: gnopernicus 0.7.11 on debian unstable.
- From: Jason White <jasonw ariel ucs unimelb edu au>
- To: Mario Lang <mlang delysid org>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnopernicus 0.7.11 on debian unstable.
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:56:44 +1000
Mario Lang writes:
> I've recently posted a little mail to debian-accessibility lists debian org
> explaining how to do this, see:
> P.S.: In the future, it is probably better if you ask
> Debian specific accessibility questions on the above mentioned mailing list.
Agreed. I wasn't aware of the list, but have now subscribed.
Gnopernicus being in Debian will also likely facilitate its inclusion
in CD-based distribution, such as derivatives of Knoppix. The result
will be bootable Linux CD's/DVD's with full braille and speech
] [Thread Prev