Re: gnopernicus 0.7.11 on debian unstable.

What's the easiest route to running an up to date version of
Gnopernicus on Debian unstable?

I half completed the process once before, but found that I would have
needed to install a large number of Gnome libraries from CVS as the
Debian packages were only for Gnome 2.4. While I don't have any
objection to installing libraries from CVS, I would rather keep most
of my Gnome installation under the control of the package management
system and compile only the libraries that are directly ATK and
Gnopernicus-related. This avoids having lots of Gnome components under
/usr/local that have to be manually sorted out and deleted later on,
and also eliminates library conflicts when /usr/local/lib is in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, as it is on my system for other reasons.

Suggestions?