Re: accessible Mozilla wasRe: some gnopernicus user questions

Hi.  I don't have any other option.  My cell phone company only allows
customers to check there minutes on there web sight.
When I signed up with them, I could use 611 from my hand set to check
minutes.  They decided to change things on Mar 30 without any advanced
worning.
Because I run Linux, I don't have access to abrowzer that can
handle the javascript.
Whether its ready or not, I have to try using Mozilla and Gnopernicus
today.

I sent a request to join the mozilla-accessibility list a few
minutes ago, so I'll see what happens.

          Kenny