where is gnome2 stack in redhat 9?

Hey all,

I was trying to install gnopernicus on redhat9 this weekend and found that redhat has decided to "go against the grain" and not put their gnome2 stack in /opt/gnome2 tree. Can anybody tell me where the gnome2 stack is in redhat9 so I can edit my "go-gnome" script properly? Better yet, can anyone who has done this install post their edited "go-gnome" script from the http://www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html site? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide....