Re: accessible Mozilla wasRe: some gnopernicus user questions

Hi Kenny:

I am not sure I would recommend building Mozilla from CVS, it's not
trivial at the best of times, and there are probably a number of
"gotchas" with building the latest accessibility/gtk+ version.  Just a
warning, if you still want to do it then good luck!

You might try asking on mozilla-accessibility mozilla org if you need
help turning on the accessibility stuff in the build.  I doubt the
result is really "end user ready" yet, but if you are prepared for that,
your bug reports and feedback would be very valuable to the Mozilla
accessibility team.

best regards,

Bill