Re: gnome-utils porting report

On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 01:10, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:
> > Havoc, what about the libgtop side-by-side install ?
>
> No idea, I haven't looked at it. Who maintains that lib now?

Now, as in right now, nobody. Martin was the previous maintainer.
Apart from the dual install problem (I already moved glibtop.pc to
glibtop-2.0.pc as all the other modules did), I don't think there is
much need for large-scale fixes. Would you want to look at it, or should
I do it myself (at the risk of breaking it, but hey, you're asking for
it ;)

Kevin ? Could you release the code for procman for Gnome2 so that we can
have something to test this module against ?

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net