Re: Questions on Unique and Auto-increment

On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 00:20 -0700, Earl Melton wrote:

Murray wrote:
Please try this with our packages of the stable (even numbers)
version
of Glom:
http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Download

HOWEVER, I suggest that you wait until around Wednesday for me to
improve something. There is a small problem with these packges that I
guess that you will experience. And I don't think you will be able to
manage the workaround for that.

Please try now. You will probably need to explictly choose to upgrade
Glom rather than just doing a general update of your system. For
instance, in Synaptic Package Manager, after adding the PPA repository,
find Glom and click the option to upgrade it.