Examples/Templates

Newbie here again,

I was looking forward to poking through a few canned databases to examine construction, relationships, forms, reports, etc. Everything I've read would seem to indicate these came supplied with Glom, but I haven't found them. Is there a link to where these could be downloaded? And, if so, where would I put them so that the program can see them? If they are already in my PC, please tell a Linux greenhorn how to locate them and make Glom 'see' and open them. Thank you!

--
Have a blessed day!
 <>< Earl