Re: Questions on Unique and Auto-increment

Murray, you said:

> Please try this with our packages of the stable (even numbers) version
> of Glom:
> http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Download

but I'm so pathetic that I'm totally lost. I'm using v1.13.2 Is that an even-numbered version since it ends with a 2? Or should the 13 be a 14 or 16 or some such even number? I promise, I'm not trying to be cute or sarcastic here, I am honestly, 100% puzzled by everything and just seem to be going in circles when I really need to get to work. Would somebody please type the exact version number that I need and a link where I can download it? I should probably add that I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

I go to the link above and look under the first selection which is Ubuntu. If I then click on Ubuntu Linux, it wants me to download Ubuntu. I already have this so I went back. I then click on the second link on that line which takes me to https://launchpad.net/~openismus-team/+archive/ppa That page says it's an untrusted PPA. Of course, I don't know what PPA is, but I know I don't need anything that's untrusted. Or does that mean that [my PC] just doesn't trust it and I'm going to create a bond of trust there by adding ppa:openismus-team/ppa to my System Resources? I [think] I can follow the directions if that's what's needed, but may be begging again.

glom 1.14.3-0ubuntu1openismus9 Murray Cumming (2010-06-20)
libgdamm4.0 3.99.18-0ubuntu1openismus4 Murray Cumming (2010-06-19)

Are these maybe the file/s I'm supposed to download? If so, I can't find a button anywhere labeled 'Download'. And what the heck is Oubuntu? Are those the templates/examples I'm so desperately trying to find?

--
Have a blessed day!
 <>< Earl