Re: Questions on Unique and Auto-increment

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 03:48 -0700, Earl Melton wrote:
it is v1.13.2 which I [think] came on the Ubuntu CD. I had DL'd and
burned the ISO file shortly after 10.04 was released, but didn't
install and play with Ubuntu until two or maybe three weeks ago. My
Glom may be too early a version because I just created a new DB called
zDelete to see what would happen. I called the PK zDelID and, sure
enough, Primary Key [only] is ticked, not Unique.

Please try this with our packages of the stable (even numbers) version
of Glom:
http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Download

 This is on the Field Definitions window. When I went to Edit, though,
all three were ticked but Unique was grayed out. I clicked on it to
see if it would brighten up, but it didn't. However, when I save and
exit, Unique is now checked! So maybe I don't have a problem after
all. Just added another table called 1 and the same thing appears
true. All three were ticked in Edit. This time I just canceled without
changing or clicking on anything and Unique is still not ticked in the
Field Definitions window. I really don't know now if I have a bug or
not. Does all this sound like normal behavior, or do you think I need
a different or later version?