Re: Examples/Templates

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 03:55 -0700, Earl Melton wrote:
Hi again Murray,

I probably answered this one in the other reply I just sent, but it's
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and Glom v1.13.2. When I go to Open or create a
Document, 'New From Template' is grayed out. When I click on the
little expand arrow to the left of it, it says 'No templates
available.'

Yes, that's a source of great annoyance to me:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glom/+bug/470218

The Ubuntu packages of Glom are generally outdated, so we have some that
work:
http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Download