Re: Examples/Templates

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 12:18 -0700, Earl Melton wrote:
Newbie here again,

I was looking forward to poking through a few canned databases to
examine construction, relationships, forms, reports, etc. Everything
I've read would seem to indicate these came supplied with Glom, but I
haven't found them. Is there a link to where these could be
downloaded? And, if so, where would I put them so that the program can
see them? If they are already in my PC, please tell a Linux greenhorn
how to locate them and make Glom 'see' and open them. Thank you!

You should see them in the initial dialog. But what version of Glom are
you using, on what OS or Linux distro?