Re: Add multiple rows in list

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:07:40 +0200, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
wrote:

Well, you can't even copy and paste a single record in Glom right now. I
guess that could be implemented as a way to add a new record, generating
new primary key IDs if the primary key is autogenerated.

This would be much like what happens now if you export and then import.
I'd like exporting and importing to be scriptable via python, which
should be doable.

Exporting now exports all currently-found records. though I agree that
it would be nice to export selected rows too.

MY PKs are auto generated so this is not an issue. The python code can
access details about the record selected, right? I guess if there was some
way of selecting multiple records the python code could do the adding of
the new rows based on the selection.

--

Regards

Martyn Shiner