Re: Add multiple rows in list

On Sat, 2009-09-26 at 19:29 +0100, Martyn Shiner wrote:
. However, I can't
work out how to to allow the selection of groups of rows (say sales of
product A for May 2009) in the list view and copy and paste them onto
the
end of the list and then edit - like in spreadsheet. Any ideas? I
guess it
would require python coding against a button but the list view
currently
doesn't allow multiple record selection so I can't see how I could do
it
this way.

Well, you can't even copy and paste a single record in Glom right now. I
guess that could be implemented as a way to add a new record, generating
new primary key IDs if the primary key is autogenerated.

This would be much like what happens now if you export and then import.
I'd like exporting and importing to be scriptable via python, which
should be doable.

Exporting now exports all currently-found records. though I agree that
it would be nice to export selected rows too.