Add multiple rows in list

New to Glom so excuse me if this sounds trivial.

I'd like to be able to add multiple rows to a table using copy and paste
'spreadsheet style'.

I'll try to give some background. My business partner has a forecast
spreadsheet which drives a bunch of Datapilots in OpenOffice (like pivot
tables in excel). I wanted to get the data into postgresql so it is secure
and can be shared between users. The reports feature in Glom is be perfect
for end user reports.

The test Glom app I've written has a single table (like the data tab in
the spreadsheet) with a bunch of reports. The admin user (not developer)
edits the data and imports actuals from our live system. However, I can't
work out how to to allow the selection of groups of rows (say sales of
product A for May 2009) in the list view and copy and paste them onto the
end of the list and then edit - like in spreadsheet. Any ideas? I guess it
would require python coding against a button but the list view currently
doesn't allow multiple record selection so I can't see how I could do it
this way.

Help appreciated
--

Regards