Re: Windows Admin user running Glom

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 00:05 +0100, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 22:57 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 21:54 +0100, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
It might make sense to allow running Glom with an admin account when
using SQLite, though. In the database creation dialog, we could replace
the postgresql options with a message that postgresql is only available
when not running as admin.

Yes, unless we ever manage to implement multi-user use over the network
with sqlite.

However, sqlite will simply not be enabled in most builds. It's meant
mostly for embedded use. It won't be an option.

Do you want the official Windows build to contain SQLite support or not?

No, I do not.

It would be interesting for you to test it there at least once though,
in case that shows any obvious problems.

If not, then it's probably not worth putting too much effort into
getting it to run properly with admin privileges.