Re: Windows Admin user running Glom

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 21:54 +0100, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
It might make sense to allow running Glom with an admin account when
using SQLite, though. In the database creation dialog, we could replace
the postgresql options with a message that postgresql is only available
when not running as admin.

Yes, unless we ever manage to implement multi-user use over the network
with sqlite.

However, sqlite will simply not be enabled in most builds. It's meant
mostly for embedded use. It won't be an option.

--
Murray Cumming