Windows Admin user running Glom

Hi,

When I run Glom on my Windows machine it falls over totally with an error claiming I am running as root user.  Now I know that it may be a bad thing to run Glom as an Admin user on windows but I would like to be able to force Glom to run anyway, its not at all fun to have to right click and 'Run As' a special Glom user.  I want to use Glom for a club membership database and there is no way that any of the club members using it would be competent to create a new user on their machine just for Glom.

Is there any way to disable this check?

Pretty please.

Cheers,

David