Re: many-to-many

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 09:42 +0100, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
Hi,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/murrayc/4154655849/sizes/o/

Nice! I havent thought about doing the formatting directly in the
availability table. I think I will create a useful example .glom file
from this use case, perhaps we can add that to Glom later?

Sure, though I doubt if Glom's feature set / UI is currently very good
at handling date scheduling, so I'd leave dates out of it.

I guess we use this (custom field formatting in a related record portal)
somewhere in an example already, but any documentation about it would be
good.