Re: many-to-many

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 09:31 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
I think the bug here is that the _custom_ field formatting's choices
for
the portals's field only offers relationships for the parent table
(People), instead of offering relationships for the field's table
(Availability). I'll try to fix that bug in the UI.

Fixed by this commit, so it will be in a future release of Glom:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/glom/commit/?id=ac1f179f54bdedc1d473c1672b4e74f3c41bd17d

However, as a workaround, and this is maybe better anyway: You can set
the _default_ field formatting for the Days ID field in the
Availability
table. The UI allows you to do that properly. Then that formatting
will
then be used everywhere, including in the portal. It seems to work. I
have attached a .glom example file.