Re: [glade--]Treeview no glademm

Susumu Yoshida schrieb:
What should I do (what should I connect) to show the contents of
a treeview only when a row is double-clicked?
I would like to distinguish a single-click --- just to see it a double-click --- to select it .

ask on the gtk-app-devel list. This is beyond my knowledge.

[Perhaps a custom cell renderer's activate signal might help here]

But modifying the user interface of a tree view in such a fundamental way doesn't sound reasonable to me. After all you chose to use gtk
instead of creating your own toolkit ...