Re: [glade--]Treeview no glademm

PhYx schrieb:
i have problems to use treeview on glademm
cant use them right by using glade(nothing seems to work) and to newbe to code it by gtkmm

any advice or url to help me ?
btw another question : how to use things like liststore and glade in the same file ? that often do me some errors like no ListStore under gtk if i use it like in exemples i found.
thx.

I fear that we have to fix glade first to get decent treeview support. Please give me some time to figure out a _minimal_ treeview+glademm example (I'll send that to you) [I usually use my own superclass of treeview which has totally different functionality].

Feel free to remind me next week if I didn't do it by then.