[glade--]Re: [gtkmm] Gtk::TreeView on gtkmm

Susumu Yoshida schrieb:
Thank you for your quick and detailed response.

most probably you hit the wrong list, again. This time the glademm-list would have been 1st choice.

The glademm generated code contains a wrong signature for the callback ;-/

in the file included from window1.hh:13 from exp.cc:10:
window1_glade.hh:48: there is a syntax error before the token `::'
in the file included from exp.cc:10 window1.hh:43: there is a syntax error before the token `::'

        virtual void on_treeview1_row_activated(const TreeModel::Path& path, TreeViewColumn* column) = 0; // THIS IS LINE 48 -------RIGHT HERE--------

Gtk:: is missing. That's all.

They are generated by glademm.
Is there anything wrong?

see above. Could you please try the CVS version of glademm (I think I fixed that bug already).