[Glade-users] Glade-3 newbie

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:07:40 -0500
Tristan Van Berkom <tvb at gnome.org> wrote:

Hmm. Is there an easy way to remove focus without loosing the
selection?

Sure, by clicking anything in the property editor, the main toolbar,
the palette, or just by pressing the tab key.

At least here, it's not working. I clicked just about anywhere, and
focus moves away, selection remains, but ctl-c doesn't work (for GtkEntry)

Tab moves focus too, first to the next widgets, then to the widget
tree, etc., but at no point do I get ctrl-C to work.

If I click on the widget, it gets selected and gets focus. If I click
anywhere outside the window being created, It focus goes away, and
selection remains, but ctrl-C doesn't work anymore.

Maybe this was fixed with trunk, I dont get that behavior (and its
not the indended behavior).

I'm downloading SVN now, will report back on differences.

Thanks,
John