From: glade-users-bounces at lists.ximian.com
[mailto:glade-users-bounces at lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of amit bag
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:02 AM
To: glade-users at lists.ximian.com
Subject: [Glade-users] image display

Hi ,
    I want to show 4 image in a window of glade one by one .
I am able to add and  show the first image in the window of glade .
But I don not know how to show the rest of image .
I want to change the image one by one by pressing the arrow key .
Is it possible ? If yes then how  ? I try a lot but failed .
Is there any signal a have to add in properties window and change somthing
in callbacks.c.Please help me .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag

  _____

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yahoo.com/>
Answers