[Glade-users] glade3 & gtkhtml2

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 13:53 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
When I said that you could add your widget "easily enough" using
a catalog you made a sarcastic remark that
"card tricks were easy too"
In my defense I would argue that sarcasm is when you mean opposite of
what you're saying. In contrast I've made straight and legitimate
comparison. Either task is easy if you do it every day and very
nontrivial if you're new to it. I was implying just that. But we're
spending way too much time explaining each other what we have or have
not meant. Let's moderate it out.

Pease