[Glade-users] glade3 & gtkhtml2

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 12:00 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 10:28 -0500, Alexey Kurochkin wrote:
[...]
Funny, you think I have time to pull these things out
of my armpit every time someone asks me to jump or what ?

Look in plugins/[gnome,gtk]/*.xml.in, those are the catalog
files, all widgets are plugged in as such. Choose a simple
widget as an example, i.e. one that's been implemented
as a one liner.
...and then? Nevermind, I've actually found one incomplete and

And then use your noggen and figure the thing out yourself,
when you've finished you could even write some docuementation
and contribute to the documentation - help is always welcome
but not demanded of you.

Now if I'm not demanding that you help us - why do you act
as though I "fell short" of providing you with more documentation
and more more more of my own freely contributed man hours ?

get real man, I dont need to hear this kind of attitude.
The "attitude" is to tell somebody "go figure out yourself" and teach
basics of FOSS ideology in response to simple question.

Nobody's demanding nothing and we're all greatly appreciate the amount
of work being done. We're all developers after all and understand what
does it mean. The only thing I've humbly asked if there exists a howto.
If you feel obligated to respond to every single post then just tell
that you're not aware of any. Do not look for hidden agenda between
lines - there is none.

Sorry if I somehow made you feel intimidated by my question. It in no
way was in my intentions. Thank you for your time.