[Glade-users] glade3 & gtkhtml2

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 12:18 -0500, Alexey Kurochkin wrote:
On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 12:00 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 10:28 -0500, Alexey Kurochkin wrote:
[...]
[...]
get real man, I dont need to hear this kind of attitude.
The "attitude" is to tell somebody "go figure out yourself" and teach
basics of FOSS ideology in response to simple question.

Nobody's demanding nothing and we're all greatly appreciate the amount
of work being done. We're all developers after all and understand what
does it mean. The only thing I've humbly asked if there exists a howto.
If you feel obligated to respond to every single post then just tell
that you're not aware of any. Do not look for hidden agenda between
lines - there is none.

Sorry if I somehow made you feel intimidated by my question. It in no
way was in my intentions. Thank you for your time.

When I said that you could add your widget "easily enough" using
a catalog you made a sarcastic remark that
"card tricks were easy too", I suppose you were insinuating that
my suggestion was proposterous seeing that there is no prestine
documentation, I'm sorry but that was rude and that kind
of comment is not welcome, I went on to point you in the direction
of the existing catalogs as examples and you continued with
your sarcastic remark about "... and then ?" ... as if it were
also proposterous to expect you to go and read those files and
figure how they are integrated, more unwelcome sarcasm thankyou.

I can see you are making an effort to be nice though, I'd be
happy to answer any straight questions you have but please
no more sarcasm.