[Glade-users] help about glade

Hi All,
           I am doing a project in glade . I want to show a picture in a window in glade . After that when I
press the down arrow key I want to show another picture. When I press the left arrow key then I want to show
another picture  like that . But I don't know how. So if anyone know that pls help me.I am able to show the
picture that I want but can not change the picture after pressing the arrow key .So please help me .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag

 Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers