[Glade-users] Menu icons not showing up.

On 15/01/07, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb at gnome.org> wrote:

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 16:41 +0100, Marcin Krzy?anowski wrote:
[...]
I don't know how about GtkButton but it was "stock" property for
GtkImageMenuItem in glade-2, and it's still used somewhere in sources.
Tristan, tak a look that if you set translatable label it can be simply
changed if using locales. I bet I had an example where gtk-cdrom was
changed to _CD-ROM or similar. I'll try it later today after work.

Yes there is a bug already in bugzilla[1] about that one, they are
currently set as translatable strings.

Now I am thoroughly confused - is this just a bunch of
confusing white noise or is there actually a bug somewhere
there must be something, for sure it behave in different was that it was
in glade-2 ;)

What exactly behaved differently ?

http://hakore.com/stuff/how_to_lost_stock_icon.avi

btw. translatable is not allways translatable sometimes it is saved without
translatable option, it's visible in this video, look at the menuitem below,
there is label not translatable :)

different is that in glade-2 there was option to use stock and custom label
for that stock icon, maybe this feature is abandon in glade-3 (it was
usefull IMHO, wasn't it ?)

--
Marcin Krzy?anowski
http://www.hakore.com