[Glade-users] Menu icons not showing up.

Hi,

I'm currently running Ubuntu Edgy 6.10, and am using glade 3.1.4 which I
built from
Feisty's sources. I'm experiencing a strange problem.

For items in the window of the application I'm creating, items will only
show their icon
if I set them to a stock item, which I don't want to do, as I want to be
able to set the
label for that menu item.  If I assign the menu item a stock image, but not
make it a
stock item, the image will show up fine in the Glade UI, but when I run my
program and
load the glade file, the icon is gone.  If it matters, I'm writing the
program in python.

I didn't experience this problem on Glade 3.0, but the interface is so much
more usable
in 3.1 that I don't want to go back.  I'm really looking forward to
the 3.2release when
this version will become 'stable.'

I'm not sure exactly what's happening, which is why I'm posting to this
mailing list.  If
anyone has any insight towards resolving this issue, I appreciate it.

Zach

Zach Tibbitts - zach at collegegeek.org
http://collegegeek.org