[Glade-users] Where can I find an example to load the 'first.glade' generated by Glade-3?

Thanks greatly, my code works now. :)

Charles  Jan 11. 2007
charles.wang at akomedia.com wrote:
But how can I write a problem to show the interface defined by
first.glade generated by Glade-3? It seemse that I need to use and link
my code to libgladeui-1.0.so. But I can not found any programs which
use this library.

Hi,
Check out a gtk tutorial documentation from here first, Its available in
various formats, You need to use gtk + libglade in your code.
http://gtk.org/tutorial/

After you are familiar, check the libglade tutorial given below
http://www.gnome.org/~newren/tutorials/developing-with-gnome/html/ch02s02.html
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-gnome-glade/

Regards
Sudharshan S