[Glade-users] Where can I find an example to load the 'first.glade' generated by Glade-3?

Hi:

I'm interesting in Glade-3. I have try to use it built an xml for myself.
For example, it is named as 'first.glade'.

But how can I write a problem to show the interface defined by
first.glade generated by Glade-3? It seemse that I need to use and link
my code to libgladeui-1.0.so. But I can not found any programs which
use this library.

There is not any examples I can found to do this. Where can I find it?

Thanks greatly.

Charles Jan.11 2007.