ThanX, was Re: [Glade-users] Q: How can I add some close dialog when the close window shortcut button is clicked...

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 08:39, Neville C. Dempsey wrote:
On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 05:32, Andrew Conkling wrote:
Great.  Then this should be sufficient:
http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/ch-GettingStarted.html

Not a Glade issue, but rather a way to catch the destroy_event callback
in PyGTK.
Yes... as I found out (from the FAQ) all I need to do is "return
gtk.TRUE" from the handler, and the default/following handlers are not
run!

Also, a site I've found helpful for all matters PyGTK (and some Glade):
http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/index.py?req=index

From the FAQ:
10.6. How do I avoid having my GtkWindow instance destroyed when I
click on the window's close button? (or, When I redisplay my window,
all my child widgets are missing and I get a bunch of Gtk-Critical
errors!)

ThanX to all that contributed to the FAQ... I am printing it off and
putting it under my pillow tonight. :-)

Thanx^2
NevilleDNZ
--
Neville C. Dempsey <nevillednz dot glade at 3ttechnology dot com>