[Glade-users] Q: How can I add some close dialog when the close window shortcut button is clicked...

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 00:50 +0800, Neville C. Dempsey wrote:
I am new to glade on python, and this has had me puzzled for hours....
This is not a bad thing as I am learning much about gobjects, and gtk...

Great.  Then this should be sufficient:
http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/ch-GettingStarted.html

Not a Glade issue, but rather a way to catch the destroy_event callback
in PyGTK.

Also, a site I've found helpful for all matters PyGTK (and some Glade):
http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/index.py?req=index

Cheers,
Andrew