[Glade-users] Glade for Windows: autogen problem

Frank Hrebabetzky wrote:

Tried your version too, same symptom. I got some feedback but it didn't
cure the problem. I never got really into the guts of Windows, but I'd
really like to know how all the other guys get along.
Did you have success yet?  After a little work, I finally got to the point
where I can make a simple projcet with Glade, output the C source and
build it.  There were a few environment variables that I had to tamper with
to get a Glade project to work on my Windows XP computer

I think this one was done by the Glade Windows installer but I am not sure
GTK_BASEPATH = c:\gtk

These were added to the front of my path (gtk, msys and MinGW)
PATH = %GTK_BASEPATH%\bin;C:\msys\1.0\bin;C:\MinGWStudio\MinGW\bin;

This one was to get autogen.sh to work
ACLOCAL_FLAGS = -I /c/gtk/share/aclocal/

These include the Windows specific switches for gcc
CFLAGS = -g -O2 -mno-cygwin -mms-bitfields

I was even able to get a Glade C project to build in MinGW Developer Studio
with the following

Edit, Options, Directories and adding these include directories
c:\gtk\include
c:\gtk\lib\glib-2.0\include
c:\gtk\lib\gtk-2.0\include
and this library directory