[Glade-devel] I'd like to know an architectural decision

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Pavel Kostyuchenko <shprotx at gmail.com> wrote:
And one more: I think you should change g_idle_add to g_timeout_add as
 soon as possible, because Anjuta hangs. I hope we will find a better
 solution later but now the simple solution is needed.

The g_idle_add() does not conflict with anything, its a timeout for
the first idle moment
and as such is more stable then adding any timeouts.

Sorry I didnt clarify that immediately, I was writing an email to that
effect when my
internet connection died.