[Glade-devel] I'd like to know an architectural decision

In a certain sense, any visual GTK+ widget may be considered as having
model/view structure: GtkWidget/descendants have some properties that
are realized by using GDK (or others). As I've noticed, there is a lot
of code using both model and view functions and causing many problems
e.g. well known bug that hangs Anjuta on startup.
For now I have two options:
- minimize any actions until widgets are realized;
- if possible, make operations independent from GUI and GUI will
realize them when it exists.
So, I suggest you to have your own option and I'd like to know it,
because in the very near future I'm going to make changes in the code
and it's hard to do for now because the code is so intricate.

--
Regards,
Pavel