[Glade-devel] Extending libglade with new widgets

I am trying to learn how to add widgets to Glade and libglade.  I
followed the GTK+ 2.0 Tutorial and created the tictactoe widget.  I then
created a widget catalog and installed it, and I'm able to use Glade3 to
create correct XML that describes a window with a tictactoe widget.
But, now, I don't understand what I must do to get libglade to recognize
the widget.  The libglade documentation says you may or may not need a
"plugin" lib for the widget.  But it also suggests that the actual
widget code itself can be used by libglade.  One way or another, it
appears that whatever library is used must have a
"glade_module_register_widgets()" function.  Does anyone know how this
all works or can anyone point me to some kind of documentation that
describes this better?

Thanks.

Jeff Westerinen