[Glade-devel] ( libglade ) Small issue with Gtk2::GladeXML and glade-3 ... text markup not working

I've stumbled across a small bug somewhere between Gtk2::GladeXML and
glade-3, and I've been led to believe that the problem lies in libglade.
I've got the latest libglade ( 2.5.1 ).

The bug:

When I try to use markup in a label ( eg to make the text bold ), I get
the expected results both in the glade-3 builder, and if I view the
project in the glade-2 builder, but when I use Gtk2::GladeXML to
construct a window based on a glade-3 xml file, the markup is not being
used.

I've attached a very small example ( using gtk2-perl ), including a
glade-2 project and a glade-3 project, and a script to create windows
from each. On mine, the glade-3-generated window's label's text is not
bold. But on the other hand, I don't see the text markup in the label
either. Strange ...

If someone can confirm whether they see the same behaviour or not, or
confirm that the problem is in fact with libglade, then I'll submit a
bug against libglade.

Thanks :)

--
Daniel Kasak