[Glade-devel] Glade-3 going into feature freeze

Hi all,
    I am proud to announce that we are nearing the long awaited
initial release of glade-3 !

As we are a little excited and ahead of ourselves... it is nescisary to
draw the line on what features are to make it into the initial 3.0 release.
If anyone has noticed anything in recent glade-3 cvs that is missing and is
not on the TODO list (inline below)... please speak up and let us know :)

This is the current list of blockers for 3.0:
 o Toolbar editor / Popup menu editor (toolbar support now in... needs
editor)
 o Unify multiple property changes & dont unify default settings (bug
315600)
 o Properties/undo stack glitches (bug 316900)
 o Gnome stock items not recognized by glade-3 (bug 343712)
 o Should indicate read-only projects (bug 337957)
 o Implement GnomeDB widget catalog.
 o DevHelp gets spawned with version 0.11 (bug 344043)
 o Add/Remove parent container via context menu feature (bug 343786)
 o Implement "finish" signal on GladeProject (bug 345353)