[Glade-devel] Hello Menu!!!

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 14:40 -0500, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
[...]
     Well I'm back on the map, I have very little time this week
(since I'm dealing with a room-mate change up which is always
a little complex ;-), but I'll be sure to try it out and review
the patch in detail some time this week.

OK, no problem.

I have started with the editor itself and currently I am writing
everything in glade-gtk.c so...
What should I do with  glade-menu-editor.[c/h] ?

* remove them and keep writing everything in glade-gtk.c
* remove the content and move everything related to the menu editor into
them
* remove them, and start a new file dedicated for menu support

besides that, glade-menu-editor.c is been included in libgladeui instead
of ligladegtk.

greets

Juan Pablo

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam