[Glade-devel] Win32 port of Glade 2.0.1

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Damon Chaplin wrote:

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 20:21, Dragon Master wrote:

Woohoo, yet a third win32 port author.  Damon, have you ever considered
picking one of us poor sods and integrating our patches into CVS?  Then we
could put a stop to this endless proliferation of port patches.

I did apply some patches from Ishan before the last release, 2.0.1.

That's encouraging.

If you 3 can come up with some definitive patches for win32 support that
would be great.

It's a bit awkward for me as I don't have all the win32 stuff installed
to test it. Do you all use the same tools, e.g. mingw?

Apparently we don't.  Mr. Wong is using MSVC 7, I used MSVC 6, and I
forget what Ishan used.  I have since installed mingw32, and I notice Mr.
Wong has already volunteered to switch to mingw32.  If we could settle on
ming and gcc 3, then I imagine we could come up with something.

What do you think guys?

DM