[Glade-devel] Win32 port of Glade 2.0.1

Hi,

Apparently we don't.  Mr. Wong is using MSVC 7, I used MSVC 6, and I

Just a minor correction. I was also using MSVC6. The problem of missing
MSVCR70.dll is caused by the fact that I obtained an iconv.dll which linked
with MSVCR70.dll and I have a package which includes a minimal gtk+2.2.4 (as
well as that iconv.dll). Now I have replaced the iconv.dll in that package
and it should not depend on any 7.0 runtime now.

What do you think guys?

Good, mingw and gcc3 is okay for me. I am also thinking about making a msvc
glade addin, which might attracts some solely windows developers.

Rgrds,
Ivan