[Glade-devel] Win32 port of Glade 2.0.1

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Ivan Wong wrote:

Hello.
I have ported 2.0.1 to win32 with a few platform specified problems fixed.
It may be still buggy, but it seems OK for my daily use. You can find it
here:
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net

Woohoo, yet a third win32 port author.  Damon, have you ever considered
picking one of us poor sods and integrating our patches into CVS?  Then we
could put a stop to this endless proliferation of port patches.  It's part
of the Embrace and Extend tactic GTK+ is using.  We Embrace Windows, then
we give them a widget set that's better than MFC, and then lots of Windows
programs start using it, and then Microsoft goes bankrupt and is sold off
in chunks to the highest bidder.  <cough>  Ok, skipped a few steps there,
but you get the idea.  :)

DM