Re: [Gimp-web] Social media: consolidation of comments

I wrote:
I'm not the original poster, but I'd love to be able to get, say,
the interesting news that shows up on the GIMP Google+ account

Pat David writes:
Akk,

Do you mean the news that we ("GIMP") post to our own G+ account?

Yes, exactly. It's posted by official people, though often it's
pointers to interesting projects posts from other people. There's
almost always something interesting there when I remember to look at
it, but keeping up with a G+ feed (and remembering what I've seen
before vs. what's new) is a lot harder than reading an RSS or email
feed of "here's all the news since you last checked".

        ...Akkana