Re: [Gimp-web] Check static.gimp.org

Actually, I'm looking at the static site using tota11y -- a web
accessibility visualization toolkit by Khan Academy <https://khan.githu
b.io/tota11y/> -- and it says that the paragraphs which have a white
background have a contrast ratio of 2.85. (I'm looking at the first
paragraph on the docs page.) According to tota11y, it seems the minimum
contrast ratios vary depending on the text size. But I think for main
body text, I'd prefer a contrast ratio around 6+.