Re: [Gimp-web] Check static.gimp.org

I'm actually sort of leaning towards the idea of possibly using a discourse
instance as a replacement for the registry. It would serve the dual purpose
of incorporating a forum/comment system that we could use on the site as
well (if we were so inclined).

Honestly, the existing functionality of the registry was pretty much
exactly this. I'll expand on my rationale a little later.

I'm personally not so sure that a Wordpress infrastructure would be the
most appropriate (but would be happy to hear thoughts around it).