Re: [Gimp-web] Check static.gimp.org

On 11/04/2015 04:04 PM, Pat David wrote:
Hi all!

You may or may not realize this, but a neat GIMP anniversary is fast
approaching. On November 21, we will mark 20 years since Peter Mattis
announced a beta of the General Image Manipulation Program on a few
different mailing lists...

http://static.gimp.org/about/prehistory.html

As such, I thought it might be fun to use it as a target date for possibly
releasing the website redesign. (http://static.gimp.org)

We've got HTTPS now, too:

https://static.gimp.org

Note:
Some links might still lead to HTTP sites, or lead into SSL errors

The SSL certificate was issued by Let's Encrypt, a project that aims to
get each and every web server to use encryption:

https://letsencrypt.org/

--
Regards,
Michael