Re: [Gimp-web] Check static.gimp.org

Awesome!  A hand would be great!

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 5:54 PM Andrew Toskin <andrew tosk in> wrote:

Triggering appropriate actions when users click a social or donation link
could probably be added as URL queries to the linked address. I could help
research the exact strings we'd need if you give me something specific to
look for.

If you'd like to take a look at something, perhaps we can start with
something like twitter?  See what url query params are available for us to
link to, and we can see about adding the necessary bits to make it work.

Or possibly Google+? :)